Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Online Design Board For My New Living Room

After a major struggle, hmm...can I call designing a room a major struggle, or is that exaggeratory (that's Ryan's word that he made up and insists that it is really a word, it isn't a word - is it?)?  Anywhoo... I decided to "hire" a designer that I have a major design crush on - Emily Hewett of A Well Dressed Home. She is in Dallas, and even though I can't physically have her over for some tea and paint advice, she makes it possible across the miles with her Online Design Board Service.  I don't think Emily has posted a room or design board that I haven't loved, and her own home is gorgeous.  Today, she blogged about my room!!!

Go here to see what she had to say:

http://awelldressedhome.com/yet-another-reason-why-i-love-my-job/comment-page-1/

Here is the board!!! Love it, love it, love it!

I have already ordered the lamps, the throw pillows, and bought the paint. The fabric is on backorder, but I WILL have it!  I am SO excited to put it all together! Isn't it fab!?  I'll share the steps to making the room something to look at! Check out Emily if you need a little help, she does not disappoint!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I saw your board on her blog today. I can't wait to see how your room turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did the end tables come from? I love them!

    ReplyDelete